Sunday, May 18, 2008

ummmmm.....



You know what? I have been trying hard to get what i want but actually, nothing
even works. Not even doing the "Puppy dog pout" to my parents so that they would buy me everything that I want.... Well, I understand. I understand because our situation is worse than ever. My mom and dad are separated because of a third party. And then another worse situation came in after the separation of mom and dad, no money!!! My mom didn't have enough money to buy us [three children (one boy, two girls, including me!!)] what we wanted and needed... We didn't even have enough money to buy enough food for us to be enriched and healthy!! Wow. How pathetic my dad is. Now let's talk about my dad now. My dad is working in a restaurant being the HEAD waiter [ he even isn't the HEAD of our house], and now the one he was with, I mean the third party, they separated, and that is what they all call " WASTING TIME " . You see. On Tuesday, May 20,2008, my mom is going to Manila with a connecting flight going to Thailand. Well, it's good that it didn't landed on the day Wednesday, because my horoscope says that it is my luckiest day. Well, I don't really believe everything that the horoscope says. So, that's it for today. Join us next time.... blah, blah, blah...ü



Wrote by: Guinevere Uy

No comments: